Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
ISO 22000 is an internationally approved and recognized standard that specifies requirements for organizations to ensure food safety throughout the food chain. Emphasis is placed not only on the management system, but also on the principles of HACCP and other supporting safety measures, such as good manufacturing, agricultural, veterinary, hygiene, distribution practices, etc.
The benefits of implementing and certifying a standard for an organization
- Meeting the requirements of the most demanding customers (retail chains and multinational companies)
- Demonstration of the suitability, efficiency, and effectiveness of the established system by an independent third party
- Improve order and increase efficiency throughout the organization
- Cost optimization - reduction of economic losses in relation to labeling, filling accuracy, weighing, etc.
- Increasing the confidence of the public and state control authorities
- Reduction of the risk of food contamination or their deterioration and thus reduces the costs of the organization to address any damage caused, reduces the cost of degraded input raw materials
Bohemia Certification offers certification in the following categories:
1/ Category C
2/ Category E
3/ Category F,G
4/ Category I